Friday, March 26, 2010

WELCOME!

Hi!
I am so excited to be starting JUNEBUGS and even more excited that you’re interested in it! I’ve always dreamed of owning my own business and to provide custom made things for others! Because I myself hate having the same thing as everyone else! Thankfully my mom and granma taught me how to be crafty and so I just decided to run with it and now its turned into this!
JUNEBUGS is a place where YOU decide what YOU want! We want you to be happy in your items and to refer your friends to us! Right now it is just a home based business but I hope to watch it grow so much to where we have to open up a shop!
Thank you so much for checking us out! Take a look at the things we have and if you'd like to order please email me @ junebug63088@hotmail.com I will work with you to make what you want!

*please note that I will be updating alot and that everything shown is not everything we sell*

*Right now I have limited images to monogram but will be getting more very soon, if you'd like to sign up for updates, please email me with your name, phone#, email address and street address*