Friday, March 26, 2010

Soon to come...

I havent gotten ALL of my examples made just yet, so please be patient with me! (Juggling being a wife, housecleaning and keeping 3 kids each day can be hectic) a few things that will be coming soon are:
*wet bags-these are for soiled clothes or swim suits they are waterproof)
*booties
*nursing/feeding pillows 9kinda like boppys)
*a toy holder that ties to the side of the crib, glider or anywhere you want
*hooded blankets
*a toddler blanket & pillow set for those overnight stays at granmas or to take to daycare for nap time!
and I will make a BETTER example of the crayon bags!
I also hope to make a few dresses and some leg protectors for those new crawlers!
don't worry ladies...I've got some ideas for things for y'all too! JUNEBUGS is NOT just for kids!
If you have any ideas or comments please email me: junebug63088@hotmail.com
keep checking back for more updates!