Thursday, July 29, 2010

CUTE summer dresses!

I've made several dresses... some were made from other cloting items such as WAY too big skirts, old lady skirts or 60s clothes...ALL dresses are ONE OF A KIND... VERY cute for girls night out, special dates or just going to town!

the coral with white polka dots was an old ladys skirt and I attatched a mens tank top to it and made it more fitted

the purple one is also an old ladys skirt and I added a belt

the pink striped one was some crazy 60s peice that I just destroyed and then made a cute tube dress and added a belt!

the creame colored one was a HUGE skirt that I chopped up and added some ribbon

the cheetah was also a HUGE skirt with an added belt!

I can alter, reconstruct or create any dress or outfit! Prices are depending on the item!